Lots of people these days talk about the yearning to be in community. Yet we don't often have the chance to ask deep questions, in conversation with others, about what that means and how to create it. That's why we're bringing everyone together for our very first Village Gathering.
This is an opportunity for folks to talk and get to know each other outside of tired-from-work-week, blissed-out-from-Shabbat-service potlucks. It's also a chance for the Asiyah-curious to check out our budding community without strings attached. Are you in? Register now!
Together, we will:
- hear from co-founders Rabbi David and Amberly
- talk about what we wish we had in community
- discuss how we might start "villaging"—building community—together
- use the World Cafe model to jump into this mutually supported visioning
- sing at least one niggun (wordless song! It's easy!)
- eat delicious snacks
- make any hidden asks (money, commitment)
- sit in one spot for too long
- do other boring stuff
The Village Gathering is your opportunity to make your voice heard and help shape the path of Asiyah, all while getting to know other fabulous people. Please join us, whether you’re simply curious or you’ve been to all of our events to date. Everyone has valuable insights to share that can guide our villaging process!